How many people actually read the help files that come with software? I know I tend not to until I get totally stuck. However, today whilst installing Project Server 2010 I decided to go and have a look around the Office 2010 help site at http://office2010.microsoft.com.
The site provides a wealth of helpful information around Project and Project Server, but what really stood out was the video content giving overviews of the a number of key features in Project Server, including the new web app, Portfolio management and workflows, each of which are linked to below:
- Get up to speed with the Project Web App (1,2,3,4,5)
- Portfolio Prioritisation and Analysis
- Create the Approval Process for a Proposal (1,2,3)
- Project Phases and Stages
- Create a custom Enterprise Project Type
- Create or Edit a Project or Proposal (1,2)